Update 26-Dec-2013: The 2013 campaign has ended, with $8,236 raised in total.
Update 15-Jan-2014: A couple of late payments bumped the sum to $8,290.
Last year, we raised $5,690 for the Give Life Foundation by selling Excelsior JET, Standard Edition at a nominal fee.
We are doing this again, with a few differences:
The beneficiary is a local foundation called Save Life (Web site in Russian.)
It helps children and young adults that require expensive treatment for cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.
- Prices are not fixed, but more like “pay what you can”, with several tiers.
- Those who give $50 or more will receive a free upgrade to Excelsior JET 9 in January. Yes, with Java 7 support.
- The campaign will end a bit earlier, on December 25, so that we could make the donation before the end of the year, for tax purposes.
To learn more and participate, point your browser to http://www.excelsiorjet.com/charity.
Please help us spread the word:
- Share with your friends on Facebook
- Tweet to your followers
- Post to your Google+ circles
- Upvote on Reddit