We’ve shipped Excelsior JET 11.3 and Excelsior JET Embedded 11.3 for all platforms.
The most important changes are as follows:
- You can now target Linux/ARM devices with Excelsior JET Embedded
- Java SE Compact Profiles are now supported on all platforms, so Java Runtime Slim-Down is deprecated
- The memory management subsystem went through a major overhaul in order to reduce the application RAM requirements and eliminate OOMs in edge cases
- Performance of 64-bit applications improved
- More control over unattended builds, direct and via Maven/Gradle plugins
- Support for Java SE 8 Update 101, Windows 10, Eclipse RCP 4.5 and Apache Tomcat 8.0.
- Tomcat Web applications support and CoreBalance GC enabled for embedded targets
P.S. if your Support Contract was active on Nov 02, 2016, or you have purchased Excelsior JET 11 from a third-party reseller after that date, you should have received the download instructions for version 11.3 by email.
If those instructions are neither in your inbox nor in your Junk Mail folder, email us at email@example.com.