If you have been following Excelsior JET for the last few years, you may have noticed that our list prices have not changed since the introduction of Basic Support option two and a half years ago. Based on the actual sales figures, cost structure analysis and the feedback we have been receiving, we have decided to make the following changes today:
- All prices for the Windows version will remain the same for now. This includes new licenses, upgrades, and support contract renewals for all editions.
- Immediately going down are the prices of:
- New licenses (slightly) and support contract renewals (substantially) for Excelsior JET, Standard Edition for Linux
- Support contract renewals for Excelsior JET, Professional Edition for Linux (considerably)
- To be raised on Monday September 19th are the prices of:
- New licenses and upgrades of Excelsior JET, Professional Edition for Linux
- New licenses, upgrades, and support contract renewals for Excelsior JET, Enterprise Edition for Linux
Windows+Linux bundle prices change accordingly, but to a smaller percentage.
Our online store already displays old and new prices if you click on “Show details” in the price adjustment notice.