Everything posted by JohnnyA
JohnnyA posted a topic in Defect ReportsThere seems to be a missing method or dynamic library. After compiling a Java application that uses HttpClient (4.5) to access an HTTPS website with Excelsior Jet 10.5/Excelsior Jet 10.5 + Update MP2. An exception is thrown in: httpclient.execute(...) Exception: ... Exception in thread "Thread" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError at sun.security.ec.ECKeyPairGenerator.generateECKeyPair(Native Method) at sun.security.ec.ECKeyPairGenerator.generateKeyPair(Unknown Source) at java.security.KeyPairGenerator$Delegate.generateKeyPair(Unknown Sourc e) at sun.security.ssl.ECDHCrypt.<init>(Unknown Source) at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverKeyExchange(Unknown Source) at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(Unknown Source) at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.processLoop(Unknown Source) at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.process_record(Unknown Source) at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source) at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown Source ) at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source) at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source) at org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLConnectionSocketFactory.createLayeredSock et(SSLConnectionSocketFactory.java:394) at org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLConnectionSocketFactory.connectSocket(SSL ConnectionSocketFactory.java:353) at org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperator.connect (DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperator.java:134) at org.apache.http.impl.conn.BasicHttpClientConnectionManager.connect(Ba sicHttpClientConnectionManager.java:338) at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.establishRoute(MainClie ntExec.java:380) at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.execute(MainClientExec. java:236) at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.ProtocolExec.execute(ProtocolExec.java :184) at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RetryExec.execute(RetryExec.java:88) at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RedirectExec.execute(RedirectExec.java :110) at org.apache.http.impl.client.InternalHttpClient.doExecute(InternalHttp Client.java:184) at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttp Client.java:82) ... When the website being accessed is a plain HTTP website it works. Please also note that it works on the mac version which seems to point the issue solely on the windows version of Excelsior Jet.
JohnnyA posted a topic in Defect ReportsI have a Java application that uses the MySQL JDBC Connector library to connect to a MySQL Server via named pipe. Using/compiling with Excelsior Jet version 8 with MP 1 it works fine. When I switched and compiled the same application with Excelsior version 9 with MP 1, I started receiving the following error: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server. at ...... at ...... at ...... at ...... Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: All pipe instances are busy ... 4 more Please note that this application works with Java 1.6.0_18 without any problem, the issue started after compiling the Java application with Excelsior Jet 9 with MP 1. How can this issue be resolved?
JohnnyA replied to JohnnyA's topic in Defect ReportsYes, it works in Oracle JRE 7 update 40 but after the application is compiled with Excelsior JET, the problem starts, I also noticed that using a system time that shows the time in another language like Chinese also causes the application to be unable to connect to a MySQL server, when the time is set to English it works. All mentioned issues only occur after the JAR file of the application including all it's dependencies are compiled to an executable with Excelsior JET. It's easy to replicate this issue, create a simple application that uses the MYSQL Connector/J from the MYSQL website and compile with Excelsior JET, set the MYSQL to use named-pipe, you will see that the application will fail to connect to the MYSQL, do the steps again now make it use localhost, it will connect, also change the system time to show as Chinese character, you will see that the application fails to connect.