Excelsior Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mpedzisai

Does Anyone from Excelsior/xFunction Read these forums

It looks like this forum is moderated by a fellow called Snowman but I have noticed that he or anyone from the xFunction team rarely if ever responds to questions. Is that because that is Excelsior policy to ignore questions or are people asking dump questions.

I like what I have seen of xFunction but the lack of response to any questions whatsoever is very worrisome. I have requested a phone call from Excelsior, called the Russian offices and posted questions here. None of these avenues have yielded a response. Is that how things work?

I bought this product and if the owner of the software cannot help me with a few basic questions then there is a problem. After buying!

Dear Melody,

I understand your concern but free support for xFunction is provided only if you encounter a defect in the product.

For other cases, please consult xFunction User's Guide and samples available in the xFunction installation directory.

I bought this product and if the owner of the software cannot help me with a few basic questions then there is a problem. After buying

The price of the single xFunction license does not cover support services (on the contrary, price of our Excelsior JET product includes one year of support and, as a result, it's more expensive).

As for xFunction, you may request for consulting services (hourly billed).