Excelsior Forums
Sign in to follow this  
M0vi3Fr3ak

Problem when using JVLC/JNA libraries

Hi all,

i have the same problem and i cant fix it :'(

I use in my application the java library for the vlc player:

http://trac.videolan.org/jvlc/

jvlc will use the vlclib.dll to manage and start the videoplayer.

When i run it in Eclipse all work fine. On jet i got a crash with the field order error.

I replaced the JNA Version in the binary jar package with the newest jna version but i got the same error:(

please help me. how can i fix that problem.

thank you and best regards

markus kamenew

edit:

fixed myself i added a class to the jna jar. now i can set outside the jna package Structure.REQUIRES_FIELD_ORDER and i must not modify the jvlc classes:)

edit:

fixed myself i added a class to the jna jar

Do you mean that after such an "injection" the problem no longer appears?

Hmm i think it doesnt work. I modified the hole day the jna source and the video is now playing but the eventlistner should not work :(

2008-12-03 22:25:51,028 DEBUG MediaPlayerCallback.callback - Unsupported event error. Event id: 0

I give it up:( Im not the java native crack and i don?t know about this error. All what i do ist the hole day try and error: :)

I debug with eclipse and print out all fields from the sctructure.class of jna. after that i added a static method and put all fields in an ArrayList. All works but the eventhandler makes me crazy:(

you have a hint for me whats wrong?

sorry about my english its horrible ;D

Edit: now all works fine:)

Oh, Seems I'm not the only one. Really hope Excelsior supports JNA. JNA is a breeze to use. Any progress or luck so far? I'm kinda in a fix, need Excelsior to work with JNA tomorrow! :P

fixed myself i added a class to the jna jar. now i can set outside the jna package Structure.REQUIRES_FIELD_ORDER and i must not modify the jvlc classes:)

Do you mean you recompiled the Structure class such that REQUIRES_FIELD_ORDER field is set to false? Where did you get the source codes for JNA? Or did you decompile the class files? Can you send me your jna.jar? :)

Do you mean you recompiled the Structure class such that REQUIRES_FIELD_ORDER field is set to false? Where did you get the source codes for JNA? Or did you decompile the class files? Can you send me your jna.jar? :)

Hmm, nevermind. I got it to work. Can't wait for tomorrow! :P

Need to set a package visible field in Structure, for those who wanna know.