Excelsior Forums
DonWare

Uninstall

I am new to this product. I created an install package that does everything I need except the uninstall does not work from the Windows 10 App list. The program is in the App list and I can select to uninstall it, but it does not uninstall. I must run the uninstall exe manually from the install folder. How do I get it to work from the App list?

I am new to this product. I created an install package that does everything I need except the uninstall does not work from the Windows 10 App list. The program is in the App list and I can select to uninstall it, but it does not uninstall. I must run the uninstall exe manually from the install folder. How do I get it to work from the App list?

Thank you for the feedback.

Unfortunately, Windows 10 is not officially supported by Excelsior JET, so there might be compatibility issues.

We plan to add Windows 10 support in future versions or updates of Excelsior JET.

Thank you for the feedback.

Unfortunately, Windows 10 is not officially supported by Excelsior JET, so there might be compatibility issues.

We plan to add Windows 10 support in future versions or updates of Excelsior JET.

thanks