Excelsior Forums

Hi

I purchased last week JET 3.11 and it looks like Sun released 1.4.2, are you planning to upgrade JET? Is there a way to get a free upgrade for me?

Kind regards

david

We plan to begin final testing of Excelsior JET 3.15 with J2SE 1.4.2 support in a few days. This update will be free to v3.11 users.

I am developing an application and it's 99% sure that I'll need to use Excelsior JET for protecting the code.

The big problem is that I've discovered a problem related to JVM 1.4.1 that was solved in JVM 1.4.2 and that directly affects my software into one of the mais points.

So, it's essencial for me to know how long do you think Excelsior JET 3.15 will be available. I have some urgency, because my software is around the corner.

Thanks in advance.

It has been five days,  and still have not received notification.  We also do not have a way to access the download from the web.  When will this be available?

The download instructions were sent out on Friday last week. You may not have received them for one the following reasons:

- The contact email address for your Excelsior JET license in our customer database is outdated or irrelevant (e.g. belongs to a person from the Purchase Dept. who does not know where to forward our email.)

- You acquired the product from a reseller who did not communicate your email address to us.

- You acquired the product from a reseller who handles product updates/upgrades itslef and they had some problem.

In any case, email us at sales@excelsior-usa.com. Providing the license serial number or some proof of purchase would speed up the process.