Excelsior Forums
excelsior_test

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Hello,

Well I'm using excelsior jet 3.6 (evaluation) with jdk 1.4.2_04

I'm trying to make an exe of my java application

This application can in some cases load a library using System.loadlibrary

Well , when I do not call System.loadlibrary the .exe works but when I'm trying to use it I get

"java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no myDLL in java.library.path"

The java.library.path is ok, I had a look at the post on this forum and in the excelsior jet help file

It seems that I should use xFunction but I'd like to know if there is a way to use System.loadlibrary instead because I did not have time to change all JNI calls...

Thx for your help !!!!

You do not need to use xFunction if you use JNI already, :). Just put myDLL into PATH to let JET to find it.

BTW, how did you specify java.library.path for JET?

You do not need to use xFunction if you use JNI already, :). Just put myDLL into PATH to let JET to find it.

BTW, how did you specify java.library.path for JET?

Well , the dll is in the .exe folder

In my code I made a System.out.println of the java.library.path , the path where the .exe is stored is present

I add the dll path in the PATH variable but it's still not work !!!

Other ideas ?

If it is as you described, you'd better to get formal support to let our team to examine your project. It can be JET bug or you are probably missing something. Make sure that your application works fine on Sun JVM before getting formal support.

If it is as you described, you'd better to get formal support to let our team to examine your project. It can be JET bug or you are probably missing something. Make sure that your application works fine on Sun JVM before getting formal support.

Well my app is working fine with the JVM ;)

I'm going to write a small example to check that the System.loadlibrary call works