Excelsior Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GaryLynch

JetPackII Disk Footprint Reduction

I have a problem with JetPackII (JET 4.80 / J2SE 1.5.0_09) where when I build my application with the medium or high reduction then my application hangs during start up and I have to terminate the process after waiting a few minutes. This isn't my problem though as I'm happy to use the no reduction option.

The problem is that whenever I start JetPackII from a saved project and the Medium Reduction option is selected and I then change it to No Reduction then the first time I create the Installer Setup it still creates it with the medium reduction option.  If I then create the installer a second time it works just fine.

cheers

Gary

Hmm... Unfortunately, we cannot reproduce neither the first problem nor the second.

Could you post here your JPN file (with "MEDIUM REDUCTION" option selected) or send it to support@excelsior-usa.com?

By the way, could you also try to reproduce the problem with a sample application like "SwingSet2" or "Hello World"? We wonder whether the problems are application-depended or not.