Excelsior JET 3.11 JRE Support Update Download
This update adds support for JRE microversions 1.3.1_08 and 1.4.1_03 to Excelsior JET 3.11. It does not contain any bug fixes.
This update is free to the registered customers.
Download and Installation Instructions
- If you are a registered customer of Excelsior JET 3.11 Standard or Professional Edition, but have not received a user/password combination for downloading this update, request it from our Support Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Depending on the Edition of Excelsior JET you are using, download:
Professional Edition jet-311-pro-jremvu1-win32.exe Standard Edition jet-311-std-jremvu1-win32.exe
- Launch the downloaded executable and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Run JET Setup by selecting the respective item from the Excelsior JET Start Menu. If you have JRE 1.3.1_08 and/or 1.4.1_03 properly installed on your system, they/it should appear in the list of installed JREs. If not, refer to this Knowledge Base article for assistance.
- Precompile platform classes for the desired JRE(s) as usual.