Excelsior JET Add-Ons Download
Excelsior JET 7.6 installation package includes support for Java SE 6 Update 27 (1.6.0_27). If your application requires a newer version of Java, you need to download and install the respective add-on.
The following add-ons are available for Excelsior JET 7.6:
- Java SE 6 Update 41 (1.6.0_41) Support
- Optionally included with Maintenance Pack 6
- Java SE 6 Update 37 (1.6.0_37) Support
- Optionally included with Maintenance Pack 5
- Java SE 6 Update 34 (1.6.0_34) Support
- Optionally included with Maintenance Pack 4
- Java SE 6 Update 33 (1.6.0_33) Support
- Optionally included with Maintenance Pack 3
- Java SE 6 Update 31 (1.6.0_31) Support
- Optionally included with Maintenance Pack 2
- Java SE 6 Update 29 (1.6.0_29) Support
- Optionally included with Maintenance Pack 1
If you are a registered customer of Excelsior JET Standard or Professional Edition, but have not received a user/password combination for add-on download, request it from our Support Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on the platform and Excelsior JET Edition you are using, click one of the download links below:
Add-ons install on top of Excelsior JET, possibly with Maintenance Packs and/or hotfixes applied. Technically, add-on is a hotfix, so its installation may make the current profiles outdated. It can also be rolled back just like any other update. Subsequent installation of product updates does not invalidate the installed add-ons.
To install an add-on, launch the downloaded executable and follow the on-line prompts. Then create new profiles as needed:
- JET Setup will launch automatically upon successful add-on installation and display the list of available profiles. Select New to begin creating a new profile.
jetsetuputility to create a profile:
jetsetup -create-profileJ2SE-version options
Refer to the Chapter "Installation and Setup" of your Excelsior JET User's Guide for details.