Since inception in 1999, Excelsior's main business is the development
of compilers and other software engineering tools
for desktop and embedded systems.
We work with open source and our proprietary compiler frameworks,
develop reusable components such as parsers,
create auxiliary tools: assemblers, linkers, debuggers, simulators,
performance analyzers, etc., and do a lot more.
What we can do for you
- Develop a complete toolchain for your new chip or platform.
- Port or retarget an existing compiler or tool.
- Create a parser, interpreter or another component
for your solution.
- Automate migration of your source code to a new platform
or translate it to another programming language.
- Act as compiler engineers for hire - come, understand,
improve and enhance your compiler technology.
Listed below are the typical business cases when your company will benefit
from engaging Excelsior:
- You need a compiler or tool developed, but your core expertise
is not in the tools area.
- You want to extend your own engineering team temporarily, e.g.
to jumpstart the development of your new product and reduce time-to-market.
- You prefer to spend your development budget in a cost-effective manner.
How to get started
For a free initial project review and/or quote, share your problems
and challenges with us in of the following ways: