We design, develop, maintain, and support scientific and engineering
application software for clients whose core expertise
is in fields other than software engineering. We let you concentrate
on what you do best and help you turn your ideas, algorithms,
and specifications into quality software.
What we can do for you
- Design and architect the entire software subsystem
- Develop and/or implement in software sophisticated computational
and data analysis algorithms
- Refactor existing algorithm implementations and tune them for
better performance and/or lower memory consumption
- Supply a custom GUI, database engine, whatever needed
- Create APIs and drivers for custom hardware
- Visualize your data as charts, 2D/3D graphics or otherwise
- Design and implement application-specific network protocols and file formats
- Integrate all components into the final product
- Organize the software development process:
set up version control and issue tracking systems,
nightly builds, test suites, etc.
We are open to other forms of collaboration.
In today's world, the development of new products and technologies usually involves
the creation of application software, and so does scientific research. However,
if your core business is not software development, the costs of staffing and
running a Software Engineering department may become prohibitive.
You may also face a communication problem: software engineers and
other technical/scientific people may have difficulties understanding
each other's requirements and limitations.
At Excelsior, you will find a team of highly skilled software engineers
who have degrees in Math or Physics and thus speak the language
of your scientists and engineers. You will not need to hire and manage
full-time software engineers, and pay them salaries during the slow months.
Instead, you will always have the right-sized
team at your disposal and only pay for the job actually done.
How to get started
For a free initial project review and/or quote, share your problems
and challenges with us in of the following ways: